For the safety of everyone entering the event, all attendees are subject to a full and complete airport-style search prior to entry. This may include a full body pat-down and magnetometer screening before entry. If you would like to be screened by security personnel of your same gender, please let security personnel know prior to the search process. Screening of children will always take place with the consent of a parent or guardian.
(Clear) Bag Policy
NO backpacks, purses or bags are allowed to be brought into the venue,
EXCEPT for the following:
– Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
– One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags, i.e. Ziploc bag or something similar;
– Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand (and that do not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5”), with or without a handle or strap; and
– Clear plastic Hydration packs (empty upon entry), i.e. clear plastic CamelBak bags or something similar.
For the avoidance of doubt, iridescent, color-tinted, and opalescent bags are NOT allowed; they must be clear.
Please read the following Locker Information:
Please select the locker location in which your event ticket is for; General admisison lockers or VIP Admissions.
Why stress about losing your ID, dancing with a full backpack, or carrying around new merch? Keep your items safe and secure throughout the event— and your phone fully charged — by renting a locker.
- Internally equipped with a universal phone charger, so whether you’ve got an iPhone or an Android, you can juice up safely and come back for it without missing a beat.
- Measures approximately 8 inches high, 12 inches wide, and 18 inches deep — plenty of space for backpacks or purses.
- Rentals are good for single-day or full weekend use.
- You may leave your items overnight
- And here’s a pro tip: Lockers make a great meeting point for you and your crew.
Lockers are final sale.
Sol Blume is about bringing people together in the name of love, peace and happiness. We are committed to creating a safe, welcoming, inclusive and enjoyable experience for every single one of our guests, artists, and staff.
However, whether or not we achieve this goal partly relies on the commitment of each of you, our Blumers! We ask that you review and commit to the following codes of conduct that we believe reflect the beautiful community we have all come to know since the first Sol Blume.
Code of Conduct
As a festival attendee, we ask that you please commit yourself to the following principles:
– Bring a positive attitude
– Hold each other accountable
– Be respectful of people’s identities, and cultures
– Practice active consent
Sol Blume will not tolerate an act that directly conflicts with our values including but not limited to the following:
– Actions that intimidate, harass, harm, threaten, or endanger either themselves and/or others
– Activities that humiliate or insult another person’s human dignity
– Taunting, abusive or offensive language
– Obscene or offensive gestures (physically and online)
– Possession, use, or sale of illegal drugs
– Irresponsible consumption of alcohol
Furthermore, acts of discrimination, harassment, violence, or hate on any level are never tolerated and are strictly forbidden. If you are a witness to, or a victim of any such act while at the festival (or on the festival’s social media channels), please report it ASAP to a festival staff member.
All violations of the law should also be reported directly to local law enforcement by calling 911, or finding a uniformed PD officer onsite while at the festival.