Safety at Sol Blume
We want every fan to feel safe at the festival. Specific details regarding safety, security, medical, and any others can be found below or on our FAQ’s page. If you have an immediate need while on-site seek out any festival staffer, police, fire, or security personnel.
Current Health Policy
The safety of fans, artists and staff remains our top priority. Sol Blume is in regular communication with local health and public safety officials and will follow all current recommendations and guidelines in place at the time of the festival.
UPDATED COVID-19 POLICY
Based upon recent changes to both California and Sacramento County’s COVID-19 guidelines, we are updating our COVID-19 festival policies. We will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative test as a requirement to enter the festival. Although we are excited that this is based on positive data we also want to encourage all to continue to be vigilant. The following is a list of things Sol Blume will keep in place:
- We will keep in place the requirement to wear a mask in enclosed areas including the shuttle rides to and from the festival.
- We will offer free personal protection equipment such as masks and hand sanitizer for attendees who request them.
- We will post health and safety recommendations around the venue.
- We will honor our COVID-19 refund policy which can be found here.
For more information about COVID-19 please visit the CDC’s website
As the weekend approaches, Sol Blume patrons will receive regular updates with important information regarding safety protocols, policies and procedures before entering Discovery Park which will also be shared at www.solblume.com, on social media and via the Sol Blume email list.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our artists and employees. You must follow all posted instructions while attending Sol Blume Music Festival.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending Sol Blume Music Festival, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
2022 EVENT ENTRY PROCEDURES
COVID-19 Compliance, Health Pledge, Wristband, and Bag Requirements
All event attendees age 12 and up must:
- Bring event wristband;
- Comply with the Sol Blume Attendee Health Pledge, below; and
- Comply with event’s Clear Bag Policy, below.
WHERE CAN I GET A COVID-19 TEST FOR THE EVENT?
Test Location – Test may be taken at any COVID Clinic around the nation (list can be found at https://www.covidclinic.org/testing-sites/). Note, appointment is required.
WHERE CAN I GET VACCINATED?
WILL MASKS BE REQUIRED?
- Masks will be required in all indoor/enclosed spaces including the shuttles to and from the event.
- In general, masks are recommended at the event, but not required outdoors.
- Complimentary masks will be available onsite per request.
HELP. I BOUGHT A TICKET AND I TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19. CAN I GET A REFUND?
Only if the ticket purchaser tests positive for COVID-19 anytime between 4/16 and 5/1 will a refund be issued. In such a case, the ticket purchaser will be entitled to a refund for all the tickets in their order, the purchaser may also request to cancel select tickets in their order if others in their party still wish to attend the festival. Refunds are only available if the ticket purchaser tests positive. If others in the party test positive for COVID-19, any refund required by the ticket purchaser must be handled by the parties.
NOTE: Refund requests must be submitted no later than 12:00 pm PT, Sunday, May 1, 2022, and may take up to 14 business days to process.
To receive a refund for a ticket purchaser positive COVID- 19 test:
Send a copy of the positive COVID-19 test result along with the order number and specific ticket details (include which tickets you want to be refunded if requesting a partial refund on your order) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The name on the test must match that of the ticket purchaser;
- The test must have been performed by a certified lab, clinic, medical center or telehealth center;
- The test must include the date and time stamp;
- Refunds for attendance will only be granted for positive tests taken between Saturday, April. 16th and Sunday, May1st.
As an event attendee, you pledge that you will not attend any day of the event if any of the following is true for yourself or anyone in your party:
Within the 14 days before attending the event:
- Tested positive for COVID-19; or
- Have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19; or
- Have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Within 48 hours prior to attending the event, have experienced one or more of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
- Fever (>100.4F)
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking
- Muscle pain/achiness
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
Any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 as identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)